JixPlay accepts guest posts from all around the world! If you’re a pro at writing and have some excellent marketing expertise to share, you’ll want to check out JixPlay! We’re always on the lookout for talented folks like you to contribute and help others out.
Before you hit the submit button, let’s go over a few things. Take a minute to read through this page so you know what we’re looking for and how to submit it. This will increase your chances of getting your article published on our website. Sound good? Let’s do this!
Guest Posting Terms of JixPlay
If you’re planning on submitting an article to JixPlay, there are a few things you should know. Just to make sure we’re on the same page, it’s important to acknowledge that you understand and will follow the following guidelines:
- The guest posts you will send us must be your own original work.
- The guest post should not be less than 700 words,
- Copying someone else’s work without permission or proper attribution is not allowed and is considered a violation of copyright.
- You are allowed to place 1 anchor link and 2 outbound links from reliable sources per article. Please make sure to cite your source when quoting others properly.
- Casino/CBD/Forex/Crypto related articles are not allowed in the article.
- JixPlay reserves the right to edit your guest posts where necessary.
- Feel free to share links to the posts you sent us on your social media or website.
- By providing a Guest Post to JixPlay, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the JixPlay website or company.
If you want to grow your business and promote your website with JixPlay, you can contact us by emailing [email protected]
How Guest Posting Can Help Your Business?
If you’re looking to grow your audience base, boost brand awareness, or attract more links and traffic, guest posting may be the solution. Each post you publish on a quality blog like JixPlay can bring in new leads and customers and increase the trust that your current audience has in you.
Depending on the topic and audience, you can often include a link back to your own website in the post. While it’s important to not use the article solely for backlink-building (Google isn’t fond of this tactic), including a few relevant, high-quality links in your post can help you gain organic traffic and improve your SEO.
Another way to generate engagement is by sharing the article on social media, which we also publish your guest post on our social media accounts. This not only helps to reach a wider audience, but it can also generate more comments and interactions.
When deciding where to write a guest blog, be sure to choose a publication with a large, engaged audience that is closely related to your own. Take note of the types of content they typically share, the tone and style of their writing, and any other defining characteristics. Also, make sure the website has a strong root domain authority, which can be easily checked using tools. Once you have found a good fit, read through their guidelines and pitch an idea that fits in with the rest of their content.